With a handful of social media platforms out there how do you choose the best one for your business and how do you make it effective? In this workshop we are going to dig into two of the top business social media choices Instagram and Facebook for Business.
Since you must have a Facebook Business page in order to run a Instagram business account you will need both. Please come with your Instagram and Facebook Business Pages created.
To help you in that process, after you register for this workshop please go to this page that has information on how to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts together. Please set this up before we meet in order to get the most out of this workshop.
Sponsored by City of Boulder
Here are the takeaways you will get from this workshop:
- Understand how these two social media platforms work with your Website and Email Marketing efforts to create the all-important social proof.
- Discover the world of #hash tags deciding on the ones that will work best for your business. Create shortcuts to allow you to spend a minimum of 20 minutes per day on these platforms.
- Develop a giving attitude when it comes to the content you create.
- Understand the importance of photography on these platforms and insights on how you can create your own using your phone.
- When you arrive at this workshop with your Instagram and Facebook Business Pages already created you will be able to leave this workshop with a strong understanding of how to grow your following and influence on these platforms.
Meet Your Speaker: Cheri Ruskus, Victory Circles
Cheri has been an Entrepreneur in Boulder County since 1985 and a Business Coach since 1999. She has worked with 1,000’s of small business owners in taking a different look at the way they approach marketing in order to fully incorporate today’s modern marketing tools and in the process grow their businesses. The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA.) The support given by the SBA through such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the co-sponsors' or participants' opinions, products or services. The Colorado SBDC is a partnership between the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, the SBA, Colorado's institutions of higher education and local development organizations
Fee: $ 40.00