Cheri helps business owners adapt their digital marketing.
We all have strengths in certain areas and are lacking strengths in others – that’s when we most need to reach out and get help. In the process of doing so building a team around you will lead to your greatest victories.
- Discover Your Inner Creative within that piece of the imagination that can get buried under the many ‘to-do’s’ every day. Learn the power of innovation that comes by putting on your creative hat regularly and letting your imagination thrive.
- Tap into Deeper Sources of Courage – There must be a Marketing Warrior living inside of every entrepreneur. Many times though it is buried under fear of failure. Discover how to fully share your organization’s message with the world.
- Generate Great Content that makes the world go round and is critical in today’s marketing world. Gain the mindset tools to move past mental roadblocks as well as putting systems into place when it comes to resources that create powerful content.
- Empower the Customer Experience for past, present, and future customers by understanding how to best serve the most important people in your business. Use marketing and sales automation systems that increases your bottom line while giving great service to your customers.
Meet Cheri Ruskus
Cheri Ruskus lives in Boulder, Colorado, USA. She is an impassioned entrepreneur and business leader who assists entrepreneurs break through the barriers in front of them. Her 3 decades of entrepreneurship have allowed her to successfully start and sell several businesses. For the past 20 years, through her organization Business Victories, she has been a Business Coach and Master Mind Facilitator working with small businesses around the globe.
Her passion for small business also led her to co-found the Downtown Business Association (DBA) in Louisville, Colorado after opening her first business in 1985. The DBA continues on today assisting small business owners unite to create sustainable business growth through rich community events that spark that local business community.
Cheri is the published author of The Victory Letters – Inspiration for the Human Race and Victory One Moment in Time – Unlocking the Power of the Master Mind.
By connecting with audiences through keynotes, workshops and webinars, Cheri assists in having her participants - both entrepreneurs and those who want to think like an entrepreneur - to rethink their strategies from from mindset to marketing. She does this with easy to implement tactics based on current real world experience.
When she’s not busy sharing her enthusiasm with audiences and in her business, Cheri loves enjoying the beautiful mountains of Colorado, her family, gardening, and the world of photography.
A FEW SPEAKING TOPICS...
Think Like An Entrepreneur
An Entrepreneurs Guide to Creativity, Imagination and Innovation
The key ingredient to rising above the noise in today’s world is to insure you can create and implement new ideas on a regular basis. This is no small task especially when faced by inner and outer critics who say it can’t be done.
An Entrepreneur sees past the naysayers by utilizing key elements that will be shared in this presentation:
- Clarity to spark your imagination and your Big Vision.
- The confidence and courage to not only create but to implement those ideas in a timely manner.
- A consistent morning momentum meditation practice to meet each day’s challenges with a powerful resolve.
Getting Past Almost There
Stop getting in the way just before reaching your next great moment.
he biggest barrier for most entrepreneurs or small business owners in finding success is never finishing a majority of their projects. Just when they are about to finish fear gets in the way and they are off to something else. Hitting the wall of depression, boredom, not wanting, lack of focus
You can blame it on the bright shiny object syndrome or just too many irons in the fire but usually the real cause is you. Become the Entrerpreneurial Warrior you were meant to be!
- Uncover the core principles that will drive you towards action.
- Discover your definite chief aim and the passion that will drive you.
- Understand when to give and when to receive.
- Dump the bad habits that are derailing your greatness once and for all.
- Get past the epidemic of giving up to soon – facing the fear and doing it anyway.
Good Marketing Vibes
Get to the why, the who, and the where in creating a marketing plan that takes you away from manipulation to acceleration.
- Discover where you actually rank with our online assessment.
- Prevent the urge to “dabble” in social media with no results. Make it a tool to actually grow your business and your tribe.
- Determine which social media platforms will give you the highest ROI based on where your target audience is currently hanging out.
- Understand the key ingredient of valued content that your target audience is hungry to discover.
(Please note this can be shared in a 1 hour presentation or half and full day workshops.)
Never Ending Sales Funnel
Are you experiencing the pain of inconsistent sales in your business?
It's time to commit to putting the sales process at the forefront of your business that supports your marketing efforts.
Discover how to ask the right questions, how and when to tell your story in order to deliver what you promise while keeping your integrity intact throughout the process.
Learn the process of a customer-centric sales funnel focused on clear systems from marketing efforts through sales follow up.
"Cheri Ruskus is an outstanding speaker! The East Colorado SBDC has partnered with Cheri frequently with her leading live workshops and webinar presentations. Working with Cheri and the Victory Circles has been truly rewarding!"
- Kyla Benson, Associate Director - East Colorado SBDC
"Five Stars for Cheri Ruskus as she brings personal experiences from her own life alive for the audience to continually drive home that it takes courage to be the difference. Here in Artesia, NM Cheri has motived us on many levels – from a Domestic Violence Awareness keynote to teaching Main Street’s businesses in marketing and entrepreneurship…she hits the mark. Everyone leaves with at least one kernel of courage to start or maintain his or her journey. "
“Thank you so much for sharing your time and your talents. Your presentation was so well received by everyone in attendance and packed a very powerful message for all of us. We so appreciate of you and your support of the Eric Chamber.”