You can do a lot with a little bit of COURAGE.
If you want a great first step for your goal setting and achievement, here are some questions from the goal setting module from our Business Immersion Program.
Get a blank sheet of paper, a new word doc, or even just the notes app on your phone. Write your answers to these questions and have it be easy to refer back to.
BONUS - if you want to take your results to the next level then send your answers using the button at the bottom of this page and get a free 30-minute strategy session for your courageous efforts.
1. From the top three goals for your business, list one here: Taking goals on one at a time allows for you to actually achieve them.
2. What are the top action steps you need to take for this one goal?
The goal is the result that comes from a series of consistent action steps.
3. Which one of these action steps compels you the most?
We gravitate towards the things we actually like to do and therefore we need to acknowledge what we are gravitating towards.
4. Which one of these action steps scares you the most?
Fear can be the biggest stumbling block of them all and it’s important to understand what part of achieving the goal scares you.
5. Who will support you in your actions?
Going it alone can take you twice as long and isn’t half as fun or attainable as having someone there to encourage you along your way.
6. What has stopped you to date from making this desire a reality in your life?
Be really honest with yourself and really think this through.
7. What can you do right away to move forward toward this goal?
The sooner you start the sooner you will get to where you want to go.
8. Imagine yourself one year from today with this goal accomplished. Write in detail, in the present tense as if it has already happened.
Don’t forget the power of visualization. If you can dream it as a reality you can do it.